ALL PRIVATE PATIENTS CAN NOW BE SEEN FOR SIGHT TESTS AND CONTACT LENS APPOINTMENTS.
Under the guidance from the government we are only able to book NHS patients in for a sight test if they fall into one of the categories below:
- You are struggling with your vision and want it checking.
- You have broken your glasses and need a new pair and your sight test is due.
- You have an emergency or urgent eye problem that you feel needs looking at.
- You have a family history of Glaucoma and therefore have annual eye checks.
- You have an underlying condition that requires regular monitoring.
If you do not fall into any of these categories, please wait a few months and then get back in touch. Hopefully, we will soon be in a position where we can see everybody (government guidance allowing).
GUIDENCE AS OF 14/6/20
We would like to say a HUGE thank you to all our lovely and understanding patients since July 2021. As of July ..
Our practice is open and providing all eyecare including emergencies, contact lenses and eyewear by pre-arrang ..
ALL PRIVATE PATIENTS CAN NOW BE SEEN FOR SIGHT TESTS AND CONTACT LENS APPOINTMENTS. Under the guidance from ..